Unix Systems Programming Certification
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for system programmers who plan, install, upgrade, maintain, analyze, and troubleshoot CICS Transaction Server (CICS TS) V5.2. These system programmers implement and support CICS TS V5.2 environments by performing all necessary tasks related to:
- Installation and Verification
- System Administration
- Plan server topologies and qualities of service
- Development and Operations (DevOps)
- Monitor and Tune
- Problem Determination
These system programmers are generally self-sufficient and able to perform the majority of tasks involved in the role with limited assistance from peers and vendor support services. They are also expected to be able to efficiently use available product documentation to augment their knowledge as required.
To attain the IBM Certified System Programmer - CICS Transaction Server V5.2 for z/OS certification, candidates must pass 1 test. To gain additional knowledge and skills, and prepare for this test based on the job role and test objectives, take the link to the tests below, and refer to the Test preparation tab.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Knowledge and foundational skills one needs to possess before acquiring skills measured on the certification test. These foundational skills are NOT measured on the test. For skills measured on the test, see Test Objectives.)
Basic understanding of:
- System Modification Program Extended (SMP/E)
- IBM Installation Manager
- System Z architecture and Parallel Sysplex
- TCP/IP and system networking
- Performance analysis
- Unix System Services
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- contains questions requiring single and multiple answers. For multiple-answer questions, you need to choose all required options to get the answer correct. You will be advised how many options make up the correct answer.
- is designed to provide diagnostic feedback on the Examination Score Report, correlating back to the test objectives, informing the test taker how he or she did on each section of the test. As a result, to maintain the integrity of each test, questions and answers are not distributed.
You might also like
Alternative Open Source Hosting Control Panels — TheHostingNews.com
Zpanel – Written in PHP, Zpanel is light and flexible, working on Windows, Linux and other Unix-like operating systems. It supports modules, themes and more.
How to compile a java program on UNIX SYSTEM ?
make sure you have JDK installed in your computer .
I am guessing you are compiling it your School's system , so it will have it.
step 1 - name the file with an extension .java. for exaple if the name of you class is myclass your program should be named myclass.java
step 2 ---> type javac myclass.java
if the program has errors it will show you the errors and you have to fix it.
if your program has no errors than you can run the program .For this type
Hope it helps.