Research In High Performance Computing
Noise is one of the vitally important factors determining the quality of life and liveability in urban areas. We have awarded a grant to develop novel windows enabled with green and intelligent sound absorbing materials that have substantially reduced noise transmission, and at the same time maintain ventilation function to realize good thermal comfort and resource efficiency. You are welcome to apply if you are:
- A PhD in Physics/acoustics, Mechanical, or Civil Engineering
- Strong background in architecture acoustics, vibro-acoustics, noise control, structural health monitoring, nonlinear dynamics.
- Experience in using software like ANSYS, ABAQUS, VirtualLab/Acoustics, and SolidWorks etc for structural, structural-acoustics radiation, structure fluid interaction analysis.
Biomechanics (1 position)
We have awarded a grants to further develop our invented carotid stent. We want to refine both the stent design and the delivery system. you are required to
- Using numerical methods and computer software (ANSYS, ABAQUS, SOLIDWORKS etc) to design, develop and validate ne wdesigns. This may involve design changes, modeling and simulation to evaluate prototypes, and optimizing the design until it works correctly.
- Liaising with external collaborators and industry partners for the development of medical devices.
You might also like
Intel to Talk IoT, Wearables, Server Chips at IDF — eWeek
Smith during the same call said that Intel already is "shipping and selling Grantley today into cloud and HPC [high-performance computing] customers." Intel officials at the start of the year said they wanted to boost the company's enterprise business ..
IBM-Lenovo Server Agreement Basically A Done Deal — Forbes
Also, in addition to vanilla racks, Lenovo also picks up blade servers, modular system for HPC (high performance computing), and networking. Complete businesses are a lot easier to integrate than pieces.
Which Formula One team boasts the most innovative tech infrastructure? The .. — Information Age
What followed was a "very quick and dirty" supply and selection to set up a trackside infrastructure, factory infrastructure, HPC (high performance computing) environment, and all the necessary business applications and engineering tools.