High Performance Computing course Description
Instructor: Dr. David A. Bader
Office: KACB 1332
Office Hours: Tu/Th 3pm-4pm.
- Introduction to Parallel Computing, Ananth Grama, Anshul Gupta, George Karypis, and Vipin Kumar, 2nd edition, Addison-Welsey, © 2003.
- Petascale Computing: Algorithms and Applications, David A. Bader (Ed.), Chapman & Hall/CRC Computational Science Series, © 2007.
Course Description:This course will introduce students to the design, analysis, and implementation, of highperformance computational science and engineering applications. The course focuses on advanced computer architectures, parallel algorithms, parallel languages, and performance-oriented computing. Students will develop knowledge and skills concerning:
- the key factors affecting performance of computational science and engineering (CSE) applications, and
- mapping of applications to high-performance computing systems, and
- hardware/software co-design for achieving performance on real-world applications.
You might also like
IBM High IOPS MLC Adapter 1.8-Inch (81Y4531)
Personal Computer (IBM)
NetStor NA250A-PRO External Desktop PCI-Express 6-Slot Expansion Enclosure
PC Accessory (Netstor)